Sport Design – Specification
Our body shells are hand picked from the dry states of the west coast of America. Then they are stripped to bare metal. The shell and panels are then prepared and protective coated in epoxy primer both internally in box sections and cavities and externally using specialist equipment.
Our fabrication team carry out sheet repairs on any minor corrosion areas. The body is strengthened by seam welding and extras support panels. Bespoke modifications and rhd conversions are also completed at this stage.
Once the body preparation team have completed works it is then painted at our workshop in the low bake oven using only the highest quality of products such as Lechlar and Dupont. The underbody protection programme consists of the complete underside coated in a polyurethane two component water proof and scratch resistant product tinted to match the body colour of each car. All internal areas, cavaties and sections of inner panels coated with Dinitrol wax with the use of specialist equipment.
Correct L6 series Datsun units with performance 2900cc and 3100cc options.
All engines are acid dipped, balanced, machined and hand built and re-assembled using top quality internals and components integral on our performance based engines. Our main objectives on each engine build is the unit to be both tractable and durable.
Programmable ECU fitted with modern engine sensors. MZR own design filtration and velocity stack system. Jenvey throttle body fitted to our own design sports inlet manifold, Coil on plug distributor less ignition. Custom anodised aluminium fuel pipework and auxillaries.
Bespoke custom baffled fuel tank. Fully integrated in tank fuel pump with anti surge.
High volume aluminium radiator complete with twin electronic cooling fans.
Modern Heater conversion with optional integrated Modern A/C.
Extensive works carried out in engine bay to create a clean engineered appearance.
All new 6 speed sports transmission using the latest version gearbox.
Shortened gear lever, bespoke version flywheel and stage 2 clutch.
New master and slave cylinders and stainless aeroquip clutch hose.
All new LSD motorsport rear differential and bespoke axle conversion.
MZR bespoke motorsport spec full new wiring programme.
Bespoke full body electronic control unit.
Lighting circuit upgraded to LED.
Hight torque starter motor upgrade. 70amp modern performance alternator.
Bespoke modern wiper conversion (period appearance).
- Push button ignition start
- Keyless ignition option available
- remote central door locking
- Integrated battery conditioner
Bespoke stainless sports 6-2 exhaust manifold fitted with custom stainless twin pipe exhaust system central exit with twin carbon fibre tail tips.
All suspension stripped, modified where necessary, media blasted and coated in a durable 2k finish. Latest synthetic elastomer bushes on most suspension joints ( a good alternative to the soft rubber and more harsh poly bush options).
Latest design coil over suspension with 30 step adjustable shock absorbing, fitted with special rated sport springs. Fully adjustable bespoke tubular T45 aircraft rear adjustable control arms.
New revised motorsport spec quick steering rack, polyurethane mountings, new upgraded linkage staffs and universal joints. New track rod ends.
Power assisted steering latest design speed related.
New larger capacity brake servo and larger master cylinder fitted with aeroquip flexible brake pipes.
Front; 4 piston aluminium callipers with 300mm x 28mm vented drilled and grooved discs and anodised aluminium bell.
Rears; Single aluminium callipers 280mm x 10mm drilled and grooved discs with modern parking brake conversion.
• Latest technology in soundproofing.
• Classic sports retro electronic gauges.
• Swiss design exclusive carpet bespoke and professionally trimmed to each car.
• Modern classic look inertia reel 3 point seat belts. Reel discreetly integrated and body shell strengthened at mounting points.
• Retro DAB sound package with bluetooth, handsfree, iPhone compatible.
• 4 way discreet speaker system with integrated sub/amp box.
• Integrated battery conditioner for winter/long term storage.
• Modern heater conversion.
• Modern A/C conversion.
• Exclusive nappa leather and basket weave with special stitching.
• Sport MZR bespoke seats (carbon fibre option)
• MZR integrated roll hoop made from T45 aircraft steel-alloy seamless tubing (choice of finish).
• Club sport centre console – Carbon fibre-body colour or trimmed.
• MZR integrated roll hoop made from T45 aircraft steel-alloy seamless tubing. (choice of finish)
• Revised hand brake conversion
• Sports Nappa dished steering wheel (special stitching)
• Sports Nappa luggage brace
• Sports Design gear shifter.
• Classic Sport electronic clock
• Bespoke Sport interior package including exposed rear strut top in body colour.
• Push button start.
• Sports front valance and spoiler (Carbon fibre choice of finish).
• Stainless Sports bumpers.
• Exclusive carbon mirrors (choice of carbon, silver
• New windscreen, doors, quarters and hatch glass.
• MZR exclusive Sport 3 piece aluminium wheels in a wide choice of finishes; polished lip or anodised and custom colours available in 16″ or 17″.
• Sport Design custom factory style striping.
• Carbon twin tip central exit exhaust system (redesigned fuel tank and rear valance)
• MZR redesigned carbon rear tail light panel-(choice of finish)
• Two door central locking